The Journey To My Child Begins With The First Step

I am a single woman taking the journey to my child. What started out an international journey has lead me back to America by way of domestic adoption. Adopting from: USA - Stage in Process: Homestudy complete- State of Residence: California - Agency: Heartsent

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Remembering

I felt unable to write on September 11th. Just saying the date makes me weepy. There are no words to describe how so many people and families were affected by the events that unfolded on that day. I think I am truly sppechless. I remember where I was and exactly how every hour of the day unfolded until about 3 p.m. I will never forget! I will/have been saying prayers for all the families affected.
I am going to New York in just a few weeks and I will be taking another 300 pictures of so (how I do love photography) of the skyline and sites. I do regret that I never physically saw the twin towers in person. I only went to NY for my first time a year and a month after the towers fell. Again, I am speechless. It really is a bad time for an update.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home