The Journey To My Child Begins With The First Step

I am a single woman taking the journey to my child. What started out an international journey has lead me back to America by way of domestic adoption. Adopting from: USA - Stage in Process: Homestudy complete- State of Residence: California - Agency: Heartsent

Saturday, July 22, 2006

Nesting

Of course I'm nesting, it's midnight, what else would I be doing. Not sleeping! That would be crazy. I just changed the title of my blog to reflect the now new distance to Hanoi (7,474 miles instead of the 2, 522 to Guatemala). I am deleting all my Guatemala references as I am sure I will devote hours of research when I decide to adopt my son from there. Sleep tight, nest tonight, get some sleep another night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home