The Journey To My Child Begins With The First Step

I am a single woman taking the journey to my child. What started out an international journey has lead me back to America by way of domestic adoption. Adopting from: USA - Stage in Process: Homestudy complete- State of Residence: California - Agency: Heartsent

Monday, August 14, 2006

CPA grrrrr...

Well, my CPA info is off. I sent it FedEx ground when I realized that I had bank statements and important info in there that I didn't want just floating around in USPS space. The CPA hopes that for just under 2 hours he'll have everything done. Well, good thing I paid off one of the credit cards so I can fill it back up again. I'm hoping I can get by for less (let's hope way less) than 500 bucks. I doubt it, but I can keep my fingers crossed, just in case. HOPEFULLY this will be the last item I need to complete my homestudy. I have felt so close and yet so far away for the last couple months. (Yes, I am humming that song by Carole King.) Oh well, off to bed. I hope to have my fingerprinting appointment soon. I need this closer to being done. I know I have just started the process, on May 5th, but I feel like I am progressing s-l-o-w-l-y.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:55 AM , Blogger Melanie said...

    'the baby we're "meant" to be with'

    That statement is so true. I know this is way too important of a desiscion to rush, and I know my baby is out there somewhere. Thanks for the reality check. :)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home