The Journey To My Child Begins With The First Step

I am a single woman taking the journey to my child. What started out an international journey has lead me back to America by way of domestic adoption. Adopting from: USA - Stage in Process: Homestudy complete- State of Residence: California - Agency: Heartsent

Sunday, July 30, 2006

Click, the movie

Wow. I was not expecting this movie to be so darn emotional. It sounded like such the stupid far-fetched comedy to go see and lift your spirits. Boy, was I wrong. Granted, it had it's funny moments, but it had a moral. What Adam Sadler movie is supposed to have a moral?!? Oh well. I guess I will have to go back to reading movie reviews so I can know what to expect.

1 Comments:

  • At 1:42 PM , Blogger Nicole - Raising Animals said...

    When I saw that movie, we were waiting for our final word on travel and ironing out our travel plans...the message in the movie about taking things slow and not taking your life for granted was just what I needed to see at that moment...it was a real eye-opener.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home