The Journey To My Child Begins With The First Step

I am a single woman taking the journey to my child. What started out an international journey has lead me back to America by way of domestic adoption. Adopting from: USA - Stage in Process: Homestudy complete- State of Residence: California - Agency: Heartsent

Sunday, July 30, 2006

Congratulations are in order.

I wanted to send out a giant congratulations to all who have recently returned home with their Vietnamese treasures and for those that will be traveling soon. For the rest of us waiting, paperchasing, and waiting some more. I pray our patience will sustain us and may we be distracted by mudane (sp?) things and completing housework and projects until our little ones come home. (Maybe that will make the wait easier.)

3 Comments:

  • At 12:07 AM , Blogger Melanie said...

    I am with IAAP. I am sending them the contract tomorrow with moula.

     
  • At 1:31 PM , Blogger Tracy said...

    Well I used to find housework and projects helped pass the time. But the more time passes the less they seem to help. Happy to find other singles though.

     
  • At 11:18 PM , Blogger Melanie said...

    Tracy, that is so true. I would love to say my house is spotless, but then I think: "I'm just going to mess it up tomorrow." Oh well, this too shall pass.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home