The Journey To My Child Begins With The First Step

I am a single woman taking the journey to my child. What started out an international journey has lead me back to America by way of domestic adoption. Adopting from: USA - Stage in Process: Homestudy complete- State of Residence: California - Agency: Heartsent

Friday, July 21, 2006

Mark THIS off your list

I couldn't be happier. My medical is done. And my doctor is an ass. I know, that's not very nice, but he is so rude. I really need him to stop suggesting that the only way I am going to be able to avoid cancer is if I get pregnant. Oh, and to share some new findings or laws that the government says or has made about same sex marriages is just not okay. (Not that there is anything wrong with that.) It's just that I'm not gay, so I don't follow the gay rights movements or laws, but how nice of him to suggest. Again, what an ass! Let's hope I have very little dealings with him in the future.

I met with the gal in my agency that is working with the Vietnam adoptions and she didn't seem too knowledgeable about the other agency they work with, but I still feel confident that they know what they are doing. Now to collect the info. for my dossier and sent in a country fee for Vietnam. I finally have a country. I wonder how many miles away VN is? I'll have to google that. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home