The Journey To My Child Begins With The First Step

I am a single woman taking the journey to my child. What started out an international journey has lead me back to America by way of domestic adoption. Adopting from: USA - Stage in Process: Homestudy complete- State of Residence: California - Agency: Heartsent

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Off to the East Coast

Vacation! It's such a nice word, especially after a really crappy month. I'll hope that while I am gone, everyone who is expecting a referral will get one. Wouldn't that be nice. And hopefully the rest of us 'waiters' can see some progress as well.

Adios.

3 Comments:

  • At 6:21 PM , Blogger Kelly said...

    have a great vacation. enjoy it. live in the moment. try to not worry about the fingerprint fiasco or any of that (I know, not really possible, but try anyway). Will be waiting for your return and your stories of a fun, relaxing vacation!

     
  • At 6:52 AM , Blogger Ange said...

    Have a good time!

     
  • At 9:33 AM , Blogger saucygoat said...

    have fun! let us know when you are back safe and sound. we head off to the east coast too, in a couple of weeks! i love it there.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home