The Journey To My Child Begins With The First Step

I am a single woman taking the journey to my child. What started out an international journey has lead me back to America by way of domestic adoption. Adopting from: USA - Stage in Process: Homestudy complete- State of Residence: California - Agency: Heartsent

Sunday, September 17, 2006

Good News and Cute Baby Items






My mom is finally feeling a little better. It turns out she has some evil flu that landed in her intestines. Hence the extreme stomach pain. She is still walking somewhat doubled over and needs help to just get out of the recliner. She has been sleeping in the recliner for the past few days because her bed is too high for her to get into. Hopefully by the middle of next week she will be feeling more like herself.

Since I have been at home the last couple days I have been surfing the net and found some really cute baby stuff. The first (and my favorite) being carseat covers. They are kinda expensive, but can be personalized to whatever colors you want. I love the paris one, but with the white in place of the pink. I talked to the designer and she said she can make any color combo you want. They even have infant seat covers. Too Cute!!! Her website is http://www.emilyjuliette.com/























I also found the cutest pacifiers. I am usually not one that goes the pacifier route, but some of the children I have seen in referral pictures have pacifiers, and if my baby is used to using one then I want them to have that familiar item as well. I found some really cute personalized pacifiers at www.itsmybinky.com They are $5 a piece, but sooo cute.

4 Comments:

  • At 2:30 PM , Blogger Stepping On Legos said...

    Oh my gosh, those car seat covers are the absolute most precious things ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!

     
  • At 5:45 PM , Blogger Dianna said...

    I love the 'mute button' pacifier! Tooooo funny. One word of caution about the car seat covers - white probably isn't a good idea. You have no idea how disgusting it's going to get... trust me on this *lol*

     
  • At 6:23 PM , Blogger R&H said...

    Those are soooooooooo cute! I love them! Glad your mom is feeling a little bit better-I hope she starts feeling all the way better very soon! That must be a horrible feeling-how terrible for her :(

     
  • At 9:48 PM , Blogger Melanie said...

    Soooo true. I'll have to see if they have a black with spots instead. Yeah, that could be discolored really quickly and/or filled with squished cheerios and fry bits. :) Thanks for the reality check.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home