The Journey To My Child Begins With The First Step

I am a single woman taking the journey to my child. What started out an international journey has lead me back to America by way of domestic adoption. Adopting from: USA - Stage in Process: Homestudy complete- State of Residence: California - Agency: Heartsent

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

USCIS

I am wondering if anyone out there knows where I look online to find wait times for processing your I-171h? I looked on the USCIS website and then got distracted and lost my place. I don't have a fingerprinting appointment yet, hopefully by the beginning of next month, but I would like to start stalking USCIS's online network now.

Thanks

2 Comments:

  • At 6:29 AM , Blogger RollerCoaster said...

    This will give you the page: https://egov.immigration.gov/cris/jsps/index.jsp

    Click on Obtain a List of Processing Dates. Select your USCIS office.

    They have a narrative about how they just changed the information being shown.

    I know it was far more valuable to me to know the date of the home study they were revewing vs. the case they were looking at online.

    Right now, the Chicago USCIS has a 12 week wait from receipt of home study to receipt of I-171H.

    GL and I hope your wait is shorter than mine!

     
  • At 10:42 PM , Blogger Dianna said...

    Just so you know, I've checked four or five random city/state combinations and they all say they're doing the same date. Granted, I chose all midwestern cities/states, but I'm guessing someone is lying. Hmmmphhhh.

    We get fingerprinted on Wednesday and if my I-171H isn't here by Christmas, Santa is going to have some serious explaining to do :)

    Dianna

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home