The Journey To My Child Begins With The First Step

I am a single woman taking the journey to my child. What started out an international journey has lead me back to America by way of domestic adoption. Adopting from: USA - Stage in Process: Homestudy complete- State of Residence: California - Agency: Heartsent

Friday, July 14, 2006

Some Updates and Photos



I wanted to add some more info. to the timeline:
July 4th Baby crib was put together
July 13th I bought the bedding, and my goodness, it looks so darn cute.
I just love it....Had to share. Oh, by the way...It's from Target. (Say with French accent, it just sounds better.) :) I first saw it online, but not at my local store (darn small towns), but the bigger Target about 45 min. away had the whole collection.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:36 AM , Blogger R&H said...

    I LOVE the elephant theme, where did you get this? It's adorable!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home