The Journey To My Child Begins With The First Step

I am a single woman taking the journey to my child. What started out an international journey has lead me back to America by way of domestic adoption. Adopting from: USA - Stage in Process: Homestudy complete- State of Residence: California - Agency: Heartsent

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Insurance and SW visit #2

I finished my first of 2 insurance classes, and after very little studying, I passed the state exam. WooHoo!!! I can officially start selling insurance and have some income to support this baby. I also got a call on Wednesday) that I got my home daycare license. Another big WooHoo!!! Now I can fill my few days that I do watch kids, with more kids. Slightly tiring, yes, but worth the money. Plus in the long run I think it will be good for the baby to be around other kids at least for a few days out of the week.

My second social worker appointment was Wednesday as well and it went wonderfully. My appointments have only been about 40-45 min. each time and that has been nice. I am seriously trying to complete all the necessary paperwork so I can get this show on the road. I still need to do my taxes and get my butt in gear. I so badly want this to happen, but I think I'm a little scared too. I have Saturday open and I need to make a serious effort to file my taxes and then I just need a medical appointment and then I am a few steps closer to being done. Well, at least with the little bit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home