The Journey To My Child Begins With The First Step

I am a single woman taking the journey to my child. What started out an international journey has lead me back to America by way of domestic adoption. Adopting from: USA - Stage in Process: Homestudy complete- State of Residence: California - Agency: Heartsent

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Working Through It

Thank you so much for all your kind comments. I am contacting as many local agencies that are involved in fost/adopt, but apparently for one of them it takes 2 weeks to get mail from their office (45 min away) to my house. Just bizarre! I'll keep everyone posted. I have plans to fly to Southern California to spend Memorial Day weekend scrapbooking with my best friends and shopping at the outlet malls. It would be fantastic if I have made some progress by then. I am thinking positively that I will. It gives me something to look forward to. Adios. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home