The Journey To My Child Begins With The First Step

I am a single woman taking the journey to my child. What started out an international journey has lead me back to America by way of domestic adoption. Adopting from: USA - Stage in Process: Homestudy complete- State of Residence: California - Agency: Heartsent

Saturday, April 28, 2007

New Blogging Site

So I've moved sites. I got the idea from MBG. And a mighty big 'Thank You' goes out to her. You can find me here from now on. And I just figured out how to do the hyperlink thingy. Yeah, I'll be doing more of that. What a dork, I seem to find cool stuff after everyone else has mastered it. Also, thanks for all the kind and encouraging words. I think I mentioned that already, but it is so important to me, I just had to say it again.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 11:09 AM , Blogger Kelly said...

    shoot, the link won't work for me. I get a page that tells me "you are now ready to begin your blog" or something like that. please email me the link, as I hate to lose touch with you...
    angelsunday@msn.com

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home